- Item Weight: 1.45 pounds
- Hardcover: 159 pages
- Product Dimensions : 8.4 x 0.5 x 10.9 inches
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast; Illustrated Edition (November 3, 2015)
- Language: English
Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide 5e pdf is the pdf version of a guide of the D&D role-playing game in its 5th version. This book is specialized in providing recent information regarding Forgotten realms. This book is easily available in physical handbook format but if you don’t want to buy its physical handbook then you can proceed to its pdf format which is available on an online platform.
You’ll learn all the necessary things about the forgotten realms on the exciting Sword Coast. These sword coasts are living on Baldur’s Gate, Neverwinter, and Waterdeep. It’s key to set your background on the locations which are featured in the state of demons.
Features of Sword coast adventurer’s guide
Here are some features of this guide which help you to figure out the importance of this book.
- This book is mainly designed to provide materials for players and dungeon masters by which they can create the fantasy stories in Sword Coast.
- In this book, you’ll get some new subclasses like Purple Dragon knight, Swashbucklers, and some other. Not only this, but this book also adds some surfaces and backgrounds which are discussed in the Player’s handbook.
- This book will show you the most updated map by which you can easily find the forgotten realms events.
- It also provides many insider information like building background locations like Alaskan and many others.
So, these are the features of this book. It’s a good book that provides plenty of content related to the D&D role-playing games. This will enhance your user experience. Now, let’s discuss the specifications of this book
This data will be necessary for those people who are planning to buy this book because this will let you know about the appearance and interface of this book.
- This book comes with a total page count of 159 pages. So, check the no. of pages before purchasing the book.
- The weight of this book is 1.45 pounds (consider only when you’re purchasing its physical handbook version).
- The dimension of this book is 8.4 x 0.5 x 10.9 inches.
- The reading level which you need to operate this book is a minimum of 13 and above.
- This book is written in the English language.
- This book contains many surfaces and classes which are loved by the people. The stories of this book are super interesting and given by lots of users.
- This book is designed by the wizards of the coast for the 5th edition of the D&D role-playing game.