- Armor Class 10
- Hit Points 13 (2d10+2)
- Speed 50 ft.
|16 (+3)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||2 (-4)||10 (+0)||6 (-2)|
- Senses passive Perception 10
- Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
- Accused. If the elk goes at least 20 feet straight towards the target and then hits the ram attack at the same turn, the target takes an additional 7 (2d6) damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed in the DC 13 Strength Saving Throw or be knocked down.
- Ram. Melee Weapon Attack: +5, 5 feet to hit, reach a target. Hit: (1d6 + 3) Damaged damage.
- Legs. Melee Weapon Attack: Reach +5, 5 feet to strike, an infected creature. Hit: (2d4 + 3) Damaged damage.
The Elk 5e is also known as wapiti (CervusCanadensis), and it is among the most significant species of the deer family in the whole world and the most massive land creatures in North America and East Asia. This creature must not tangle with the enormous moose (Alcesalces), to which the term “elk” relates to the British Islands and Eurasia. Separately from the Moose 5e, the only fellow of the family to compete for the D&D 5e Elk in dimension is the South Asian Sambar.
The eldest of the deer family, surviving alone for most of the year, they are known to travel excessive distances to obtain females. 5e Elk can found on mountain tops throughout the cold valleys. It is famous and hunted for their hair and beautiful antlers. These alerts are often beamed to a cloud of dust in powder to form a part of strength.
Elk D&d 5e –Tactics
D&d 5e Elk is usually lonely mortals, and it occurs during the mating season. Though, when motivated, they will fight. At the time of the mating season, the elk is particularly violent and will also pursue and hunt people they feel are a threat to their peers. Precautions must use, as elk are not known to permit training. D&D 5e Elk will move downstream to hide their aroma and run into the camp at night and cause havoc.
Elk D&d Names
- D&d Elk considered as offspring until they announce themselves grown person, sometime after the hundredth anniversary, and before this age, they known as child names.
- On announcing maturity, an Elf chooses an adult name, though those who identified him or her as a teenager may continue to use the name of the child.
- The adult name of each elf is an exclusive composition, although it may denote the names of appreciated persons or other family participants.
Also, every D&D Elk allows a family name, usually a mixture of other Elvish terms