- Armor Class 14
- Hit Points 52 (8d8+16)
- Speed 30 ft.
|11 (+0)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)|
- Skills Deception +6, Insight +3
- Damage Immunities Charmed
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 11
- Languages Common
- Challenge 3 (700 XP)
- Shape conversion. Dopplenger can be used to polymorph its action into the small or medium humanoid it saw or back to its true form. Its figures, unlike its size, are the same in every form. Any equipment that wears or carries it will not transform. When it dies it returns to its true form.
- Ambusher. In a first-round fight, Doppelgnger has the advantage over attacking rolls against any creature that surprises him.
- Surprise attack. If Doppelganger stuns a creature and strikes an attack in the first round fight, the target takes an additional 10 (3D6) damage from the attack.
- Multitac. Doppelganger makes two melee attacks.
- Knocking to the ground. Melee Weapon Attack: +6, 5 feet to hit, reach a target. Hit: (1d6 + 4) Damaged damage.
- Read the ideas. Doppelganger reads the superficial thoughts of an organism within 60 feet of it. Its effect is to penetrate obstacles, but 3 feet of wood or dirt, 2 feet of stone, 2 inches of metal or thin sheet lead will block it. When the target is within range, the Dopplenger can continue to read its thoughts until the concentration of the Dopplenger is broken (as if focused on the spell). When reading the mind of the target, Doppelganger has the advantage over tests of prudence (insight) and charisma (deception, intimidation and persuasion) against the target.
Doppelgangers 5e are deceitful shapeshifters who take on the look of other humanoids, tossing off chase or tempting victims to their fate with unfairly and disguise. Doppelgangers are bigger, lazy debauchees who intentionally harm others with self-middle gluttony more than spite. The truth is far less spectacular: these imaginary shapeshifters are doppelgangers. 5e Doppelgangers are bizarre creatures that can capture the dimension of the people they encounter.
Many values throughout the world feature have terrible stories of Wizards thieving the souls of humans to take over their occurrence and finish their lives. Yet, like all humans, Doppelganger 5e is capable of creating their good selections and sometimes gives itself a single entity to do more than the endless arrangement of life and endings of predatory.
D&D 5e Doppelganger – History
The beginnings of the D&d Doppelganger race are not bright, an obstacle created by the lack of feeling for doppelgangers to trouble them to keep records. However, the age of many myths surrounding them specifies they are at least as old as human evolution. Doppelgangers do not have their language, and names are nearly always loan-words from the words of other creatures.
D&D Doppelganger – Physical Description
In its original state, doppelgangers form an Elf, tall and thin but deceivingly strong. The Doppelganger D&d 5e is also grey-skinned and bald, with no apparent sexual features and few noticeable facial characteristics beyond two big, prominent, octopoid eyes.
They formed when Doppelgangers D&d, who could not be worried in an attempt to raise their children, induced themselves into doppelgangers by luring women whose offspring grew up around adolescence.
The fear over these results, which some proof recommends may not be entirely mythological, is what efforts them to change throughout their lives continually. Other fear stories gradually bring about the creatures, along with being a violent, personal dread.