- Armor Class 12
- Hit Points 67 (9d10+18)
- Speed 50 ft.
- Damage Immunities Poison
- Condition Immunities Charmed, Paralyzed, Poisoned
|18 (+4)||14 (+2)||15 (+2)||11 (+0)||17 (+3)||16 (+3)|
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 13
- Languages Celestial, Elvish, Sylvan, Telepathy 60 Ft.
- Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
- Charge. If the unicorn moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a target and then hits it with a horn attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 9 (2d8) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- Innate Spellcasting. The unicorn’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 14). The unicorn can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components:
At will: detect evil and good, Druid craft, pass without trace
1/day each: calm emotions, dispel evil and good, entangle
- Magic Resistance. The unicorn has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. The unicorn’s weapon attacks are magical.
- Multiattack. The unicorn makes two attacks: one with its hooves and one with its horn.
- Hooves. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Horn. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 4) piercing damage.
- Healing Touch (3/Day). The unicorn touches another creature with its horn. The target magically regains 11 (2d8 + 2) hit points. In addition, the touch removes all diseases and neutralizes all poisons afflicting the target.
- Teleport (1/Day). The unicorn magically teleports itself and up to three willing creatures it can see within 5 ft. of it, along with any equipment they are wearing or carrying, to a location the unicorn is familiar with, up to 1 mile away.
- Hooves.The unicorn makes one attack with its hooves.
- Shimmering Shield (Costs 2 Actions).The unicorn creates a shimmering, magical field around itself or another creature it can see within 60 ft. of it. The target gains a +2 bonus to AC until the end of the unicorn’s next turn.
- Heal Self (Costs 3 Actions).The unicorn magically regains 11 (2d8 + 2) hit points.
Dnd Unicorns are sacred creatures. They can arise in any shade, but most ordinary is white. Unicorn can look like any type, and even some look more goat-like with ‘goat bushes.’ They have beautiful smooth curls. Dungeons And Dragons Unicorn 5e is holy creatures known for their curing and clarity, known from a nightmare to a nightmare, and they are very fewer in selection.
Considering how well these animals are famous in fantasy and how many kinds of dragons we have, it is almost a crime. We have only two choices. There are several options available to correct this shortage of D&D 5e Unicorns, one of which is to change the aircraft. They come from: Cryocorn for frosted glass, a Crystacorn for Earth, a Pyrocorn from the essential plane of fire, Hydrocorn for a fluid range, Zephycorn for a wind elemental, and Volticorn for an electric animal.
By joining the elements of the D&D Monster Guide with the 5e Unicorn, you can acquire a new animal realistically quickly. Though, the para-elementals would be harder to make because there are no official mortals to divide with it.
Unicorn Dnd 5e – History
A few years ago, before the battle that separated the clans, the Unicorn Dnd associated themselves with the high fairies to enhance their magical abilities. Many years passed, and finally, spread throughout their societies, together with another human, dwarf and other battles, began their magical study and started to learn more about the world around them. Unicorn 5e has established various magical academies and worked on enhancing magic as a whole.
Dnd 5e Unicorn - Regional Effects
Changed by the creature’s heavenly existence, the domain of D&D Unicorn may include the following magical effects:
- Open fires of extinguished non-magical nature within the unicorn region. Incinerates and campfires refuse to burn, but closed lamps are unpretentious.
- The natives of Unicorn’s domain have an easy time hiding. They have an advantage over all deftness (stealth) checks made to vanish.
- When a well good-aligned animal casts a curse or uses a magical effect that causes another good-aligned creature to gain hit points, the target gets the maximum possible hit points for period or impact.
- Spells are disturbing any good-aligned animal blocked.