- Armor Class 12
- Hit Points 37 (5d10+10)
- Speed 40 ft.
- Skills Perception +3, Stealth +6
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 13
- Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Keen Smell. The tiger has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Pounce. If the tiger moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a creature and then hits it with a claw attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the tiger can make one bite attack against it as a bonus action.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d10 + 3) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 3) slashing damage.
Tiger5e- Dungeons and Dragons
Tiger is a large creature or animal in Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Role-Playing Game. The Tiger 5e can interconnect simple ideas to tigers and tiger-like animals when it tells in Giant Tiger. This Dnd 5e Tiger is more than 3 feet long and about 9 feet tall at the shoulder. The weight of the Tiger ranges from 400 to 600 pounds.
They chase with unbelievable slyness, particularly considering their small body, then introduce themselves at the chosen victim and slit it down with nails and teeth. D&D 5e Tiger knows the standard, and speak their language.
Tiger Dnd 5e – Religion
Most of the 5e Tigers belong to the Yvonne Church, a belief that pulls massive motivation from real-world faiths such as Buddhism (iconography), Shintoism (practices and temples), and Catholicism (classified structure and rigid policy).
The penalties for those crimes were a very evil demon they called sin. Tiger D&D, which does not follow Yevon, is likely to make up for gods whose subjects of character, power, fairness, and respect are in their collections, such as Heironious, Ehlonna, Obad-Hai, Kord, St Cuthbert, or possibly Pelor.
D&D Tiger – Bite Attack
If the Tiger Dnd travels at least 20 feet perpendicular to a creature and then kills it with a nail attack on a single round, that target must succeed on a DC 13 Forte saving throw or hit prone. If the goal is possible, the Dnd Tiger can create a bite spell against it as a plus action.
The attribute describes that once the necessities met, Pew will kick as part of the claw attack required to activate the feature. Though, an additional bite attack is not part of this achievement, as it is the other ability to achieve a bonus action for an extra bite attack, offered that no bonus attack will grant this turn.