- Armor Class 15 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 66 (12d8+12)
- Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
|8 (-1)||17 (+3)||13 (+1)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||20 (+5)|
- Skills Deception +9, Insight +5, Perception +5, Persuasion +9, Stealth +7
- Damage Resistance Cold, Fire, Lightning, Poison; Bludgeoning, Piercing, And Slashing From Nonmagical Weapons
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 15
- Languages Abyssal, Common, Infernal, Telepathy 60 Ft.
- Challenge 4 (1,100 XP)
- Telepathic Bond. The fiend ignores the range restriction on its telepathy when communicating with a creature it has charmed. The two don’t even need to be on the same plane of existence.
- Shapechanger. The fiend can use its action to Polymorph into a Small or Medium humanoid, or back into its true form. Without wings, the fiend loses its flying speed. Other than its size and speed, its statistics are the same in each form. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. It reverts to its true form if it dies.
- Claw (Fiend Form Only). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.
- Charm. One humanoid the fiend can see within 30 feet of it must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or be magically charmed for 1 day. The charmed target obeys the fiend’s verbal or telepathic commands. If the target suffers any harm or receives a suicidal command, it can repeat the saving throw, ending the effect on a success. If the target successfully saves against the effect, or if the effect on it ends, the target is immune to this fiend’s Charm for the next 24 hours.
The fiend can have only one target charmed at a time. If it charms another, the effect on the previous target ends.
- Draining Kiss. The fiend kisses a creature charmed by it or a willing creature. The target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw against this magic, taking 32 (5d10 + 5) psychic damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. The target’s hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the damage taken. This reduction lasts until the target finishes a long rest. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0.
- Etherealness. The fiend magically enters the Ethereal Plane from the Material Plane, or vice versa.
The beauty and devil in the same succubus
This is one kind of succubus that was once a demon, a beautiful lesser breed of the tanarri from the infinite layers of the abyss. These d&d succubus existed as seducer and were well known to seduce and tempt the mortals ultimately slay them and take their life energy back to the abyss. Instead they are considered to be a form of devil across the nine spells band they tempted mortals into villainy.
These 5e succubus are the simple friends found across all the lower planes serving all kinds of evil. Its male counterpart is called the d&d incubus whose would change their sex with ease through most of the preferences for one or other.
The succubus d&d 5e when uncovered from their true form appears like stunningly beautiful women of statuesque build and perfect figure with flawless skin and red or raven black hair. This also bears clawed fingers and large dark hued or reddish bat like wings which is mounted on their backs. The eyes are said to glow with sinister desire. Other than that, it bears small horns or a tail which might also be seen. It was the demonic succubi which is far the most attractive of the otherwise hideous tanarri as well as all demons. The succubus d&d 5e often use their shape changing ability to assume the humanoid form and could maintain it with disguise for a long as they liked. The mortals are rarely seen with succubi and incubi in their true forms. But they were always attractive to the observer.
The d&d 5e succubus comes here with kiss of her lips and the embrace in her arms or something more intimate. They could drain the life energy of mortal which lacked stamina, weaking them in every aspect. In contrast, the devilish succubus is commanding as well as dominant with its kiss bringing charming effect.