- Armor Class 12
- Hit Points 27 (6d8)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Skills Deception +5, Insight +4, Investigation +5, Perception +6, Persuasion +5, Sleight Of Hand +4, Stealth +4
|10 (+0)||15 (+2)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||16 (+3)|
- Senses passive Perception 16
- Languages Any Two Languages
- Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Cunning Action. On each of its turns, the spy can use a bonus action to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
- Sneak Attack (1/Turn). The spy deals an extra 7 (2d6) damage when it hits a target with a weapon attack and has advantage on the attack roll, or when the target is within 5 ft. of an ally of the spy that isn’t incapacitated and the spy doesn’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.
- Multiattack. The spy makes two melee attacks.
- Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- Hand Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
The Spy is comparable to the Rogue, stealth, and fraud to achieve the higher hand. The Spy plays like a select/provision class, runs behind enemy lines and emits dangerous targets, and is not planned to be the primary damage dealer. Spies or Detectives are infamous as most imaginary while their victim is distracted.
At some point or another Spy, D&d 5e covertly collected evidence about a group of people or perhaps a single person. Maybe you were appointed by an opposing or political opponent possibly, you were finding for military awareness to assist the opposing army.
How to Create a Spy Dnd 5e?
You can quickly create a Spy D&D by following these recommendations. First, Deftness should be your maximum capability score, followed by Personality. Second, select the Acquisitive background. The D&d Spy has a Shortsword spell. A Shorts word frequently is a cunning weapon, meaning that one can use either Dex or Str to kill and harm.
Spy D&D – Useful Items
- Meditation of Thoughts: When you talk about it in the corner, have a full conversation with people in their heads.
- Hat of Mask: Promotes a call slot, but can be taken from you if captured.
- Corridor Gloves: +5 sleet off-hand and lock picking check.
- Eagle’s Eyes: If you are a DM, you are not allowed to read lips with your acquaintance.
- Shoes of Elven kind: When you touch things with your feet, you don’t make a noise.
- Cloak of Elven kind: This is a great item. You have the benefit of stealth, and opponents have a drawback on checks to see you.
- Fixed Rods: You are not solid enough to chunk a door, but it is sure to stick. Once you are saved or hidden, use a mage hand or your acquaintance to collect it back.
- Periapt of Health: Open a whore home and let your visitors wear them during their journey
- Invincible Ring: Best item in the game.