- Armor Class 14
- Hit Points 52 (8d8+16)
- Speed 30 ft.
|11 (+0)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)|
- Skills Deception +6, Insight +3
- Damage Immunities Charmed
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 11
- Languages Common
- Challenge 3 (700 XP)
- Shapechanger. The doppelganger can use its action to polymorph into a Small or Medium humanoid it has seen, or back into its true form. Its statistics, other than its size, are the same in each form. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. It reverts to its true form if it dies.
- Ambusher. In the first round of a combat, the doppelganger has advantage on attack rolls against any creature it has surprised.
- Surprise Attack. If the doppelganger surprises a creature and hits it with an attack during the first round of combat, the target takes an extra 10 (3d6) damage from the attack.
- Multiattack. The doppelganger makes two melee attacks.
- Slam. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Read Thoughts. The doppelganger magically reads the surface thoughts of one creature within 60 ft. of it. The effect can penetrate barriers, but 3 ft. of wood or dirt, 2 ft. of stone, 2 inches of metal, or a thin sheet of lead blocks it. While the target is in range, the doppelganger can continue reading its thoughts, as long as the doppelganger’s concentration isn’t broken (as if concentrating on a spell). While reading the target’s mind, the doppelganger has advantage on Wisdom (Insight) and Charisma (Deception, Intimidation, and Persuasion) checks against the target.
Doppelgangers 5e are deceitful shapeshifters who take on the look of other humanoids, tossing off chase or tempting victims to their fate with unfairly and disguise. Doppelgangers are bigger, lazy debauchees who intentionally harm others with self-middle gluttony more than spite. The truth is far less spectacular: these imaginary shapeshifters are doppelgangers. 5e Doppelgangers are bizarre creatures that can capture the dimension of the people they encounter.
Many values throughout the world feature have terrible stories of Wizards thieving the souls of humans to take over their occurrence and finish their lives. Yet, like all humans, Doppelganger 5e is capable of creating their good selections and sometimes gives itself a single entity to do more than the endless arrangement of life and endings of predatory.
D&D 5e Doppelganger – History
The beginnings of the D&d Doppelganger race are not bright, an obstacle created by the lack of feeling for doppelgangers to trouble them to keep records. However, the age of many myths surrounding them specifies they are at least as old as human evolution. Doppelgangers do not have their language, and names are nearly always loan-words from the words of other creatures.
D&D Doppelganger – Physical Description
In its original state, doppelgangers form an Elf, tall and thin but deceivingly strong. The Doppelganger D&d 5e is also grey-skinned and bald, with no apparent sexual features and few noticeable facial characteristics beyond two big, prominent, octopoid eyes.
They formed when Doppelgangers D&d, who could not be worried in an attempt to raise their children, induced themselves into doppelgangers by luring women whose offspring grew up around adolescence.
The fear over these results, which some proof recommends may not be entirely mythological, is what efforts them to change throughout their lives continually. Other fear stories gradually bring about the creatures, along with being a violent, personal dread.