- Armor Class 14 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 114 (12d10+48)
- Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
|19 (+4)||11 (+0)||19 (+4)||3 (-4)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)|
- Skills Perception +8
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 18
- Languages Understands Draconic But Can’t Speak
- Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Multiattack. The chimera makes three attacks: one with its bite, one with its horns, and one with its claws. When its fire breath is available, it can use the breath in place of its bite or horns.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 4) piercing damage.
- Horns. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d12 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Fire Breath (Recharge 5-6). The dragon head exhales fire in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw, taking 31 (7d8) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Chimera is a complex personality. The Chimera 5e is an irritating race of tourists who always change their homes or face the anger of the earliest idol. A chimera is an actual demon that can arise in various types. All 5e Chimeras are fusions, with the figure of an excellent animal such as a lion or ox. Some alternatives, such as sphinx, the Manticore, and Lamassu, have a human head with which they can decline or cheat the humanoid.
A Chimera D&d 5e merges the most unfortunate features of its three portions. Its dragon skull allows it to attack and collect a vital hoard. Its leonine flora forces it to search and murder powerful mortals that portend its ground. Its goat head gives it a malicious, persistent streak that powers it to match to the death. Many impressions have the extensions of a Dragon or Eagle.
D&D Chimera – History
The Chimera D&d is a drifting caste of traders and transformers. After their battle developed the banned information of chemical magic, they were irritated by one of the spirits of the land that they are now hybrids. With his demonic attendance, he informs that if they ever stay in one location for more than a month. They were to suffer a countless disaster and thus travel from one city to another.
Because of their oath, many search occupations such as archaeology, and of course, thrilling. D&d 5e Chimera survives on the street. They have good relations with many other castes and, in some cases, act as mediators between them. They are generally meeting with aggression in the disbursements of humans and demi-humans.
D&D 5e Chimera – Mistaken Identity
There is no denying that Chimera is demons, but they are wizards out of requirement rather than selection. The presence of being a Chimera terrifies many, so they often grip themselves or survive with other demons. D&d Chimera arises in many types, but the most dominant are the Lion, Goat, and Dragon.
The Dragon version of the Chimera D&D is substantially comparable to the Dragonborn. Though, they lack a smell firearm and have an end. This frequently wrong uniqueness requires learning that they have to act like the breed they are incorrect for so that they can become an improved mix or be accepted or more miserable to take their pleasant nature.