- Item Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast; 5th ed. Edition (September 30, 2014)
- Language: English
If you’re a D&D player then I’m sure that you know about the monster manual because this guide is one of the most popular and required guides for every D&D player. This book is also counted in the best 3 books in the 5th edition D&D role-playing.
Description of Monster manual 5e
This book will help you to figure out how you can fill your D&D monsters. It also helps to populate the game with the appearance of pesky goblins. The explanation of mighty dragons and player battles makes this book necessary for every D&D player. Let me tell you that you will find more than 150 classes in the book of the monster’s guide. It attains a detailed description of the list of classes that helps you to be a D&D expert. It includes more than 150 creatures with more than 400 reference tables which are illustrated in vivid color. If you want to know anything about any monster in the 5th edition of the D&D role-playing game then only this book attains the ability to provide you the best results.
You can also create your character and can play with this character in the D&D roleplaying game. It helps to navigate the maps to you and also presents many tales with limitless creation and imagination. Not only this it also allows you to coauthor your legends with your friends. Monster manual pdf is the pdf of the Monster manual which is available in online media.
So, this is the complete description of the Monster Manual. I’m sure that you properly understand the importance and need for this book. Now, let’s discuss the specifications of this book.
To know the proper appearance of the Monster manual you have to consider the specifications of this book with concentration.
- The hardcover copy of these books comes with the total pages of 352. Let me tell you that the number of pages is different in handover mode and pdf mode. In pdf mode, the total number of pages is 206. So, don’t be confused while seeing 206 pages in the pdf format of this book.
- The monster manual comes with a total weight of 2.7 pounds. Don’t ask me about the weight of pdf format. It seems to be a nice joke because of how a pdf can be measured in weight.
- The product dimension of this book is 8.52 x 0.9 x 11.1 inches (This to be considered only if you’re looking for a hardcopy of this book).
- This book was published by Wizards of the coast on 30th September 2014. Most of the guides are published by Wizards of the coast.
- The reading level of this book is 12 or more. It means that if you’re playing at a level lower than 12 then this book is not for you because it requires a complete basic knowledge to understand the concept of this manual.
- This language is not available in any other language except English.
Where To Buy
This manual is available in 2 different modes 1. Hardcopy, and 2. Pdf format. If you’re looking to buy a Hardcopy of this book then you can buy it from your nearest store or you can consider any online retail platform like Amazon.
If you’re looking for a pdf format of this book then you’ll get it on the official website of this book. Otherwise, many other websites are also available which facilitates you with the pdf format of this book. You can easily download this and can enjoy the enhanced gameplay in the 5th edition of the D&D role-playing game.
Monster Manual 5e PDF - Buy/Download
If you're a D&D player then I'm sure that you know about the monster manual because this guide is one of the most popular and required guides for every D&D player. This book is also counted in the best 3 books in the 5th edition D&D role-playing.
Author: Wizards of the Coast