Mage Armor Attributes
- Casting Time: 1 action
- Range: Touch
- Components: V S M (A piece of cured leather)
- Duration: 8 hours
- Classes: Sorcerer, Wizard
- You will touch the creature you love not wearing armor and the protective magical power of protection will surround it until the spell ends. The base of the target AC 13+ becomes its capacity modifier. Spell ends if the target does not have armor or you drop the spell as an action.
Mage Armor is an evocative spell of the 5th edition of the D&D role-playing game. This spell creates virtual armor to a creature by which you cast this spell. Make sure that the creature which you select to cast this spell doesn’t wear any armor or other protective things. If the selected creature has an armor then this spell doesn’t work on it. There is no range of this spell because to cast this spell to your selected creature you have to touch the creature. You can easily dismiss this spell whenever you want but let me tell you that this spell will automatically end if the selected creature wears any armor or protective items.
Effect of Mage Armor
Once you touch the target and cast the spell on it then the AC of the target becomes 13+ of its Dexterity modifier. After casting the spell the selected creature will feel the spell up to 8 hours if he’ll not wear any armor.
- The casting time of this spell attains only 1 action.
- To cast this spell you have to touch the target.
- This spell works on the classes of Wizards and Sorcerers.