- Item Weight: 2.21 pounds
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Product Dimensions : 8.55 x 0.74 x 11.18 inches
- Reading level: 8 and up
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast; Illustrated Edition (September 17, 2019)
- Language: English
It is the pdf format of Baldur’s gate which is an adventure module in the 5th edition of the role-playing game. This serves as the prequel of a game which is named Baldur’s Gate lll. This book is designed by the principal of a D&D role-playing game named Christopher Perkins. 9f you’re a serious D&D player then I’m sure that you heard the name of Christopher Perkins.
This book introduces you to a world of war that is fleshed by the blood. The introduction of Baldur gate was firstly seen in the book of Eberron.
So, let’s discuss the contents of this book. This will let you know the need and importance of this book for enhancing the user experience of D&D role-playing games.
Content Of Descent Into Avernus PDF
- This book is considered as one of the adventure books in the 5th edition of the D&D role-playing game. This book takes only those players whose reading level is between 1 to 13. This will make the journey of the player from Baldur’s gate to the first player of Nine hells.
- Baldur gate: Decent into Avernus is considered one of the most iconic locations in the 5th edition of the D&D role-playing game. It’s a place that discovers the history of the heroes.
- This book also shows the infernal war machines. This content is available in the 5th edition of the role-playing game. It entices the heroes and also shows the devil’s deal which is designed for the lure adventures.
- The model of this book was first introduced in 1974.
So, we discussed the content which makes this book unique and useful. It’s a great book and every serious player of the D&D role-playing game must have this book.
- The hardcover copy of this book contains all the content in 256 pages.
- The dimensions of this book are like a normal book. This book comes with the dimensions of 21.72 x 1.88 x 28.4 cm.
- The publisher of this book is Wizards of the Coast.
- This book attains a weight of 1kg.
- All the content of this book is written in the English language.
So, these are the specifications of this book. This book has an alternative cover which looks super stunning.
The alternative cover of this book attains a super-soft and attractive design. This design was firstly introduced on 17th September 2019 in your nearest store.
Where to buy?
The content of this book is available in 2 different formats 1. Hardcopy and 2. Pdf form.
You can buy the Hard Copy of this book from your nearest store or you can choose any online retailer like Amazon.
The pdf format of this book is available on the official website of the D&D role-playing game. Otherwise, many other websites also provide you all the content of this book.
Price:- This book is available for you for $49.95.
Descent Into Avernus PDF – Buy/Download
It is the pdf format of Baldur's gate which is an adventure module in the 5th edition of the role-playing game. This serves as the prequel of a game which is named Baldur's Gate lll. This book is designed by the principal of a D&D role-playing game named Christopher Perkins. 9f you're a serious D&D player then I'm sure that you heard the name of Christopher Perkins.
Author: Wizards of the Coast