D&D 5e Races (5th Edition)
Race options for Dungeons and Dragons 5e for all published books, Unearthed Arcana, and the Elemental Evil Players Companion.
Players handbook/ basic rules
The tieflings activities involve stuff like being greeted with stares and whispers, to see mistrust and fear in everyone’s eyes and to suffer violence. Their racial traits are +2 charisma, +1 dark vision, hellish resistance, infernal legacy Read More……
The adaptable and ambitious ones in the 5e Races provided are the humans. Humans are innovators, achievers, and pioneers of the worlds. Their racial traits are +1 to all ability scores, extra language.
Half orc –
The orcish heritage plain for all to see is visible through the greyish pigmentation, sloping foreheads, jutting jaws, prominent teeth, and towering builds of the half orc’s. Their racial traits are +strength, +1 constitution, dark vision, menacing, relentless endurance, savage attacks.
The enthusiasm and energy of a gnome for every living thing can be seen clearly in every inch if his body. Their racial traits are +2 intelligence, dark vision, gnome cunning.
The halflings avoid being noticed or barring that avoid offense just to survive in this world filled with bigger creatures. Their racial traits are +2 dexterity, lucky, brave, halfling nimbleness.
Half elf –
Half elf’s are basically the combinations of elves and human parents. They have the best qualities of both humans and elves. Their racial traits are +2 charisma, +1 to two other ability scores, dark vision, fey ancestry, skill versatility.
- Dwarf –
Dwarves are typically bold and hardy. Dwarves are known by the names of skilled warriors, workers of stone and metal and miners. Their racial traits are +2 constitution, dark vision, dwarven resilience, dwarven combat training, stone cunning.
- Elf –
Elves are not part of the world at least not entirely part of the world. They are considered to be the magical people living with the otherworldly grace. Their racial traits are +2 dexterity, dark vision, keen senses, fey ancestry, trance.
- dragonborn –
Dragon born look very much like dragons standing erect in humanoid form, though they do not have any wings or a tail. Their racing traits are +2 strength, +1 charisma, draconic, ancestry, breath weapon, damage resistance.
Elemental evil player’s companion
- Aarakocra –
Aarakocra also known as the bird folk evoke fear and wonder. They reside in high mountains atop of tall trees. Their racial traits are +2 dexterity, +1 wisdom, flight, talons.
- Genasi –
The elemental planes power of water, air, fire, and earth are carried in the blood of genasi. Their racial traits are +2 constitution, air, earth, fire, water subraces.
- Goliath –
Goliaths are strong and reclusive. Every day is a new day and every day is a challenge for the goliath’s. Their racial traits are +1 constitution, +2 strength, natural athlete, stone’s endurance, powerful build, mountain born.
Volo’s guide to monsters :
- Locathah rising –
Locathah these are the fish folk that are resilient and proud at the same time. They have endured war, slavery and mistreatment by the hands of other aquatic folk. Their racial traits are +2 strength, +1 dexterity, Natural Armour, observant & athletic, leviatihan will, limited amphibiousness.
- Acquisitions incorporated –
The verdan’s do their best ti find their way in an unfamiliar world by owing their existence to chaos. Their racial traits are +1 constitution, +2 charisma, black blood healing, limited telepathy, persuasive, telepathic insight.
- Mordenkainen’s tome of foes –
The giths long ago rose up to overthrow the mind flayers that held them in servitude but two factions arose that remain bitter enemies today. Their racial traits are +1 intelligence, githyanki or githerai traits.
- The tortle package :
Tortles are nomad survivalists whose life is considered to be an adventure while many tortles consider it as a simple life. They are eager to explore wilderness. Their racial traits are +2 strength, +1 wisdom, claws, hold breath, natural armour, shell defence, survival instinct.
- Sword coast adventurer’s guide :
The tieflings activities involve stuff like being greeted with stares and whispers, to see mistrust and fear in everyone’s eyes and to suffer violence. Their racial traits are +2 dexterity, +1 intelligence, dark vision, hellish resistance, infernal legacy.
Wayfinder’s guide to Eberron :
- Changeling – With a though as a form of emotional and artistic expression a changeling can channel its power to change its form and face. Their racial traits are +2 charisma, +1 dexterity or intelligence, change appearance, changeling instincts, unsettling visage, divergent persona.
- Kalashtar – The kalashtar are created by the union of humanity and renegade spirits from the plane of dreams and are a compound race. Their racial traits are +1 charisma, +1 wisdom, +1 any ability , dual mind, mental discipline, mind link, psychic glamour, severed from dreams.
- Shifter – The were-touched or the shifters are humanoids having the aspect of bestial aspect. Their racial traits are +1 dexterity, dark vision, keen senses, shifting.
- Warforged – Formed from a blend or inorganic and organic materials, warforged are built as weapons which need to find a meaning or a purpose beyond the war. Their racial traits are +1 constitution, warforged resilience, sentry’s rest, integrated protection.